Friday, July 12, 2013

Follow Friday #20: PhotoBOMB!






It's time once again for the Feature and Follow Blog Hop hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read The Feature and Follow Blog Hop is an excellent chance to connect with other bloggers and answering questions about our favorite books. Here's this week's question:



ACTIVITY: PHOTOBOMB!!!! Photobomb a picture with your favorite book. Share it of course.

 


 



Everyone and their mother should read this series.  Shadowfever happens to be book 5 in the FEVER series by Karen Marie Moning.
It's adult. Urban Fantasy. It's sexy. Mysterious. Full of mythology with characters that will amaze, frustrate and you will love. 




 




5 comments:

  1. Nice! Loooooove this series! Still have to start Iced though! So behind, but at least the next one in that series is delayed til next year!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this series yet, but I'm guessing it's going on the TBR list :) New bloglovin follower. Happy Friday!

    Meredith
    Meredith’s Musings

    ReplyDelete
  3. BARRONS!!! LoL. This was the first book from the series I owned. I had read all the others via library and then when this one came out I bought it. I didn't want to wait months for the library to get it and for my name to be called on the queue. I love the cover and cover sleeve. Amazeballs!
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't heard of this series - I'll have to check it out. I'm a new follower via Bloglovin'.

    You can find my FF here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I'm following thru from Parajunkie's follow friday.
    Following you on Bloglovin!

    You can follow me back at "Literary Quill Promotions"

    ReplyDelete