Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Teaser Tuesday 23

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Want to play along?
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers
  • Share the title and author
I still can't get over Saving June Hannah Harrington. It was just full of amazing. Plus Jake was pretty much perfect.

 “He leans close and says, "It matters to me," right against my mouth, and then kisses me like he means it.
I've thought about what it'd be like to kiss Jake over the past few days, way more than I'd care to admit. But I don't even have time to register the firm press of his lips against mine, without breath, before he pulls back.


No comments:

Post a Comment