Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Teaser Tuesday 18

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Want to play along?
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers
  • Share the title and author
This week's teaser comes from The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead. There were too many awesome parts in this book, but this one made me laugh so hard and reminded me why I love Adrian.

“You're not as much of a lost cause as she was. I mean, with her, I had to overcome her deep, epic love with a Russian warlord. You and I just have to overcome hundreds of years' worth of deeply ingrained prejudice and taboo between our two races. Easy.” 

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love it! I want to get to this one so bad. It's on my shelf just waiting for the time. Thank you for sharing the great tease :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete