Monday, February 25, 2013

Stacking the Shelves [05]

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews where you can share books obtained via the bookstore, the library, online, through trade, borrowed from friends, gifted and/or received for review that you're adding to your shelf.

I admit, I have been lazy lately, so these are the books I have bought and given for review over the last few weeks.


Review from Pan Macmillan.


Joy Dettman is an Australian author. I was given the chance to review the entire catelogue of this current series, and after doing some research, I felt it should be interesting to read something different.

Pearl in a Cage
Thorn on the Rose
Moth to the Flame
Wind in the Wires

I look forward to reading this series.


For review via Netgalley and Harlequin




And BOUGHT:


Purpose & Promise by Kristie Cook.  -- I have read these, but gave the original covers to my c-blogger, and re-bought them because I have this peeve when it comes to change of covers, lol It doesn't sit right with me.

Skylark by Meagan Spooner
The Shifting Price of Prey by Suzanne McLeod




The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter
Hysteria by Megan Miranda
Night School: Legacy by C.J Daughterty
Prodigy by Marie Lu -- Read last night, and how dare she end it like that? Break my heart in pieces, will you? *bawls*






Remember what I said about my pet peeves?  Yes, well after the UK decided NOT to buy the 3rd book, I suddenly had a delimma. Have 2 paperbacks and one hardback, or just re-buy them all in US hardback. So I decided on the latter.
And here we all, all of the Birthmarked series.

Birthmarked, Prized & Promised by Caragh O'Brien


And there we are.. the books I have gotten recently,

What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment