Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Teaser Tuesday 16

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Want to play along?
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers
  • Share the title and author
I had a hard time trying to decide what book I wanted to use for the teaser. I finally settle for one I finished a few days ago, This Side of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost.

 “Before we go, I gotta know: If mind-reading abilities are real, there's something else I wondered if fiction got right about vampires-"

"Ask me if I sparkle and I'll kill you where you stand," Bones cut him off with utmost seriousness.”



1 comment:

  1. lmao! That is such a great Teaser! This sounds like an awesome book! Here is my teaser http://themakeupmother.blogspot.com/2013/02/teaser-tuesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete