Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday.. [09]


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.


I'd imagine with this book is coming out within a few months it would be a quite popular choice, and I'm shocked I haven't chosen it.




 If the only way to save the world was to destroy what you loved most, would you do it?



The clock is ticking. Everyone must choose.



Passion. Power. Secrets. Enchantment.



Publication date -- March 19th, 2013



This book needs to be in my life like yesterday. The end of a beautiful trilogy that will forever be one of my favourites, and I have to say... if I had to choice between this and TMI, I would have to say this, even though I do like the TMI series as well.
I need to know what's going to happen to Tessa, and Will, and Will and Tessa. And Jem. Does he die? Does he not? Who will Tessa choose? *cough, Will, cough*
Will Cassie break my heart in two? Probably.


2 comments:

  1. I seriously need to pick up Clockwork Angel. I have the first book of this series just sitting on my shelf, begging to be read, but I haven't gotten around to it yet! Almost everyone that has read this series has said that it's utterly amazing and that it's even better than TMI, which I really enjoyed. So, I think that I'd love this series! I will be picking up the first book soon, hopefully.

    Fantastic pick Jen! That cover is just too gorgeous. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started reading the other series to this, and I love it so far. I already can't wait to read this one when it comes out! :)

      ~Jess @ Addicted To Novels

      Delete