Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #7....Gates of Paradise.

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.


Watch out for the explosive finale in the Blue Bloods series.
The seventh and final novel in the epic saga.

All your questions answered. . . All the mysteries explained. . . Friends reunited. . . Hearts broken. . . Will Bliss return with the Hellhounds? Will Schuyler save the Blue Bloods? Who will live? Who will die?








I'd say this is one of my favourite YA vampire books. So much that I have lost count on the times I have re-read this series.
I love the mythology, the romance and the mystery. Its such a jam packed, historically-mythology for this genre to boot.

I cannot wait to see how this ends. Jack and Schuyler need their HEA. So does Mimi and Kingsley. Oliver needs to find his true love. Lucifer needs to be defeated and the Blue Bloods need to find their salvation.

Jan can't get here fast enough. So far, I have been waiting a year for this... and its not even going to be out until 2013. 
I am currently re-reading this series and I love everything about it. I love picking up new bits of information, piecing things together and connecting dots that I didn't see before.

Melissa. The world better not end before I get this in my hands, otherwise, there will be hell to pay!


No comments:

Post a Comment