Thursday, September 13, 2012

Follow Friday #8

Hi everyone..Happy Friday!
Follow and Feature Friday is hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee.


It's been so long since I have done one of these. Probably months and I am ashamed I have been so lazy, or busy, since I have been planning my (Jen) trip to the US. But now I have some free time, I thought I would get back into the swing of things.

Anyway, this week's question is....

Q: What hyped up book do you think was not worth all the talk? 

I'm going to choose two things that spring to mind right now..
First one is the obvious one...' Fifty Shades of Grey'. Probably one of the most hyped up books all year, and of course I was curious and wanted to check it out for myself.  That's how you will only know if you like something or not. And I didn't. I guess it wasn't for me. I understood the fascination and why some might like it, but IMO it was too hyped up for my taste, and didn't deliver.

Another one is actually a sequel. 'Fever' by Lauren DeStefano. This book I felt was quite hyped up to be a great sequel to 'Wither', and I was looking forward to it. But it kind of let me down, apart from the end. It wasn't what I was expecting and I was disappointed it wasn't as good as I thought it would be.

Speak out  in the comments..

No comments:

Post a Comment