Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Teaser Tuesday 09

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Want to play along?






  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers
  • Share the title and author
 This week's teaser is from Biting Cold by Chloe Neill. 

It wasn't until I'd dressed and rebelted my katana that I saw the small burgundy box that sat on the bed. It was bound in a white silken ribbon and topped with a perfect bow. 



1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting to read this series, but I just haven't found the time!! I love all things paranormal!!Thanx for the teaser!!

    Here's My TT!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    New Follower :)


    ReplyDelete